Cherry Blossoms Enamel Pin Set
Cherry Blossom Enamel Pin Set by HEMLEVA
- Designed by Samantha Leung in Seattle, Washington
These botanical-inspired enamel pins feature original illustrations and are a high-fired cloisonné enamel. The colours are hand poured and fired to 1600 degrees and are oftentimes categorised along with fine jewellery.
Cherry Blossoms are lovely symbols of Springtime, and the beauty and fleeting nature of life itself. The beautiful, yet short lifespan of Cherry Blossoms is tied to the Buddhist idea of mindfulness - to remind you to live in the present, and to try not to take anyone or anything for granted.
- two pretty pins presented on one backing card
- hard enamel cloisonné pins
- high polished 10K plated gold base
- secure flat head tie tack backing
- presented on a beautifully illustrated backing card
- enamel pins measure 1 x 1.2cm and 1.3 x 1.3cm
- backing card measures 5 x 8.8cm